Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mechanical Interjection I

Mechanical Interjection I (Color Version)

OK, this is the follow piece I did following the similar genre of the Frozen Scene piece. I am a fetish for all thing that has intricate mechanical look and feel, so naturally I want to use as much of them in my art as it possibly can be allowed. Anyhow, I am excited that I was accepted by the Godo Gallery in Glendale, CA to exhibit some of my works done within this year in this coming end of the June. Hope with more group exhibits with help me establish a better audience other than me and myself......LOL!
Well, as far as to the meaning of this piece, I think the total encroachment and infestation of technological matters sipping into humanity has taken its toll on our psyche and our behavioral changes. We no longer are the innocent savages of the bygone time, but instead the technologically marvelous beasts with computer chips and iPod surrounding our lives 24hrs a day, so are we happier now? Something to ponder after my conveyer belt sushi breakfast......

No comments:

Post a Comment